Family Healthcare follows a healthcare model that provides the right care, at the right time, in the most cost-efficient way. This model emphasizes preventive care provided by a consistent patient-centered healthcare team, which includes a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant supported by a medical assistant, and clerical staff.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Family Health Care
- Infant and Child Health Care Adolescent Medicine
- Women’s Health Care Services
- Prenatal Care and Delivery
- Management of Acute & Chronic Problems
- Preventive Health Care
- Adult Health Care
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Testing
- ˜Reduced Cost Prescription
Please call 435-986-2565 in the St. George area to receive more information about medical services!
Please call 435-865-1387 in Cedar City to receive more information about medical services!