We would like to be able to meet the needs of the more than 84,000 people in Iron, Washington, Garfield, Beaver, and Kane counties that earn less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (Family of Four Earning less than $48,000) who qualify for our discounted services.
We can provide greater access to our services when we can:
- Rent or build new/more facilities
- Hire additional high quality doctors and support staff
How can you help us accomplish our goals?
- Help raise funds to build a new larger building.
- Help raise funds to build and provide a pharmacy,
- Help raise funds for mental health providers,
- Raise awareness of our services by donating marketing expertise
- Fund to expand dental and oral hygiene service.
- Fund to purchase and provide vaccinations to uninsured adults.
- Fund to hire Certified Diabetes Educator and Care Management staff.
- Beyond financial contributions, how can I help?
Here are a few ideas:
- Donate a book—we try to provide free books to the children we serve. And we support every effort to help kids read more as early as possible
- We provide prenatal care to over 120 women a year and our physician delivers over 60 babies a year.
- Every new baby could receive a new blanket/quilt
- Donate new born baby supplies/kits—providing diapers, baby wipes, onesies, thermometer, baby hygiene items, etc.
- Donate dental hygiene items—toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste, mouthwash
- Donate sun hygiene kits for 2 to 3 year olds: sun hat, sun screen, sun glasses
- Donate reams of paper to offset printing costs for patient education.
- Donate bus passes for SunTrans or $5 gas cards to help patients get to appointments.
- Donate boxes of tissues or large hand sanitizer for use in the clinic.
Please mail or deliver donations to:
25 N. 100 E. Suite 102
St. George, UT 84770
All contributions are tax deductible.